1. The PG&CC requires Members and their guests to observe the dress code.
2. The Grille Room and the Pool View Room are casual every day that the Clubhouse is open.
3. Casual attire does not include workout or poolside attire.
4. Members should be appropriately covered when passing through the Clubhouse.
5. Casual may include appropriate mock turtle and crew neck golf and tennis attire.
6. Members and their guests are prohibited from entering and exiting the Clubhouse by the front entrance and reception area after 10:00 am in either workout or swim attire even if it is covered up unless using authorized handicap parking in front of the clubhouse.
7. The following attire is prohibited in the Clubhouse or on the Club premises.
(a) Denim fabric of any color, or fashion style, including pants, jackets, vests, skirts, tops or hats except in the ladies’ or men’s locker rooms. When wearing denim attire of any nature, ingress or egress may only be done through the exterior locker room doors.
(b) Tank tops, swimwear and workout attire are appropriate only at poolside or in the workout facility.
(c) It is preferred that gentlemen not wear hats of any kind in the Grille Room or Clubhouse proper.
Club Dining Rooms Dress Policy:
Dress code for males ages twelve years and older in the Main Dining Room:
• The View Room (represented as the first two rows off the windows) has a casual dress code for all days of the week and for all Lunch/Dinner of the week excluding Friday Dinner; Friday Dinner the gentlemen are required to wear a coat.
• The Peninsula Room(represented as the last two rows in the Dining Room away from the windows) has a casual dress code for all days and Lunch/Dinner.
• The Wine Roomrequires a Coat for all days of the week excluding Wednesday Dinner (casual dress), Saturday Lunch (casual dress), and Friday Dinner where the dress code is Coat and Tie.
The Grille Room and Poolside Rooms are casual every day that the Clubhouse is open. Work-out attire must be appropriately covered.
GENERAL DRESS CODE (includes Grille Room): Prohibited attire: Swimwear, work-out attire, tank tops or blue jeans. Men are prohibited from wearing collarless T-shirts. It is preferred that gentlemen not wear hats of any kind in the Grille or Clubhouse proper. The staff is charged with the responsibility of enforcing these rules.
Golf Dress Policy:
Attire should meet the standards of good taste expected from the members and their guests of the Club. A collared shirt is required on the golf course. Blue jeans (regardless of design), denim, tank tops, T shirts, swimsuits, jogging shorts, short shorts, cargo shorts, cargo pants or similar attire are prohibited. (Cargo shorts/pants are defined as having an exterior, sewn pocket on the leg of the shorts or pants.) Shorts worn must be within six inches of the top of the knee. Golf shoes or Club approved shoes must be worn by all players. Players’ shirts must remain tucked in and caps worn with the visor forward. Turtleneck and mock turtleneck shirts are permitted. This rule governs dress on the golf course and all related golf practice areas.
Tennis Dress Policy:
Proper tennis attire and court etiquette are required at all times. Collarless T shirts designated as Tennis attire may be worn on court, but must be appropriately covered to be worn in the Clubhouse.
Fitness Dress Policy:
A shirt and closed toe fitness shoes are required at all times in the Fitness Center. Cleats, golf or any shoes that can mar the floor and/or equipment are not allowed.